Rodborough Parish Church

Stained Glass Windows

The church also contains some fine stained glass.

In 1845, the North Aisle window was designed by Willement.

In 1919, the East window was designed by P.R. Morley Horder and presented by Sir Alfred Apperley in memory of his parents.

In 1939, the Lady Chapel window was designed by Henry & Edward Payne. It is a memorial to 2nd Lieut. Norman Steel and other Rodborough men killed in the First World War, and given by his parents.